Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Guess I Just Hate Goodbyes...

Earlier today before my last doctors appointment, while Matt was still at work, I was doing some light housework. I grabbed one of his shirts off the dresser that he had worn for a short time yesterday and threw it on so I wouldn't get my dress dirty while I was cleaning. After putting the shirt on I smelled it, mainly to make sure I didn't just put on a dirty shirt lol, it wasn't but it smelled like him. It was nice and then I got that feeling...The feeling that makes the ball in my throat rise like I am about to choke and made the baby in my stomach flop around like a fish out of water! I am going to miss him so much while he is gone at tech school!



After Matt came home from work we went to my doctors appointment. You would think that saying goodbye to doctors and nurses wouldn't be a difficult thing to do, maybe it's the pregnancy hormones kicking in! I told them that I am switching to Tricare (Military Insurance)and that this would be my last appointment. They asked to see our wedding pictures. As we showed them our wedding pictures and talked about my soon to be doctors they were very supportive but also seemingly disappointed...then I started to feel it, that awful feeling was coming back again, I was kinda disappointed too but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because it's just another change to add to the list.


It's very difficult when your whole world changes completely in just a few months! Not that I am unhappy, I am just adjusting. Yet I feel like I have been adjusting for too long and I still have a lot more adjustments to make very soon, when does adjusting finally become a thing of the past?