Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

...I wish I was a tree

Hope everyone had a great Easter! Ours was pretty good, despite missing church due to some pregnancy related sickness. We had a busy weekend between a BBQ for Matt (a goodbye bbq before he leaves for tech school) which was on sat and then going over to my sister in laws house for Easter on Sunday. It was all a lot of fun and very tiring.

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures all weekend. I think it's one of the side effects of being pregnant, tired and camera shy. I normally take a bunch of pictures no matter what I'm doing but now...I'd rather not see myself (let alone remember myself this way). I've gained 10 lbs now. All in my stomach though, a "baby bump". Wish I was a little more excited about it. For now it just means I have to pack away all my good clothes. I am in the process of tying to figure out if it's even allowed to take lamaze classes alone. So far I haven't found one(yay).

Things have been pretty tense with Matt leaving soon and somehow reverting to a 12 year old state of mind and me trying to plan a move, a pregnancy and birth by myself....Trying to hang in there.

Photobucket